In this one-hour class, students will learn how to use a sewing machine and get some practice time to explore the different features. They’ll become familiar with the different parts of the sewing machine, learn how to thread the machine and the bobbin, and do some stitching on scrap fabric. Our studio is equipped with Brother CS6000i machines but if you'd like to bring your own machine that is fine, too!
- Age: 13-18 years old
- Level: Very Beginner
- Instructor: Melissa Clouser-Missett
- All sewing materials will be provided
- Sewing machines provided (Model: Brother CS6000i)
This class is a great way to start your sewing journey and become familiar with the machines we offer in studio. After you’ve taken this class, you will feel confident enough to take any of our other teen sewing classes and workshops, and can rent Studio Time to work in our space.
- If this class is sold out, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the wait list.
- This class requires at least 2 students to run. In the event of low enrollment, your registration fee may be applied to a future workshop or it may be refunded minus a small transaction fee.
- Covid-19 Policy: All attendees and instructors are required to be fully vaccinated & boosted against Covid-19 and wear a high-quality mask at all times.