If you're sick of wrestling those bigger quilts through your home machine or paying for someone else to quilt your project for you, it's time to take your quilting to the next level! In this class, you'll learn how to prepare and load your quilt onto the frame, how to thread the machine, load the bobbin, and get started stitching. We'll go over the basic stitching modes, how to use the channel locks, and how to navigate the machine's menu. Then you'll have time to try it out for yourself and practice a few motifs! This class introduces free motion quilting and touches on pantographs and ruler work.
- HandiQuilter Moxie on 8' Loft Frame
- Duration: One 2-2.5 hour class (dependent on # of students)
- Level: Beginner (Basic sewing experience recommended)
- Maximum enrollment: 2
- Age: Must be 16 y/o or older
- Materials: All materials will be provided
Once you've successfully completed this class you will be qualified to rent time on the longarm to work on your own projects independently!