In this class, you'll learn how to use a sewing machine and get some practice time to explore the different features. You'll become familiar with the different parts of the sewing machine, learn how to thread the machine and the bobbin, and do some stitching on scrap fabric. Our studio is equipped with Brother CS6000i machines but if you'd like to bring your own machine that is fine, too! This class is a great way to start your sewing journey and become familiar with the machines we offer in studio. After you've taken this class, you'll be ready to take our Beginning Sewing class!
- Adult (18+)
- Level: Very Beginner
- Instructor: Melissa Clouser-Missett
- All sewing materials will be provided
- Sewing machines provided (Model: Brother CS6000i)
- If this workshop is sold out, email us at email@example.com to get on the wait list.
- We run this class at least once a month (more often when the waitlist fills up) so please check back if the current dates don't work for you. There will always be another one!